About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, December 6, 2013

5 on Friday

Today I'm Linking up for 5 on friday

1. Loving getting to dress the girls In sweet Christmas outfits... 
But this is real life... Haha 
2. We got and are still getting snow and Addison is loving it! 10+ inches at our house!
3. We celebrated Daddy's 26th birthday yesterday! Love doing life with this man-through the good times and the hard, glad God chose us for each other! 
4. Ginger came back to our house and we have been having fun finding her every morning! 
5. We dedicated this sweet girl at church! Praying Brent and I bring her up loving The Lord and teaching her to put him above everything else! ( blog post to come) 

Happy snowy Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment