About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Thursday all the way through Friday it snowed and iced. A total of 10in at our house! We had one little girl that was beyond excited and of course had to go out every chance she got..
With cabin fever setting in we tried to stay busy doing fun things around the house. 
Brent brought home a gingerbread house from work one night for us to do. 
I think Brent and I had more fun then A decorating it. She was more interested in eating the candy.
We have snuggled a lot by the fire watching Christmas movies... which I have to say has been my favorite part.
Made snow ice cream... which surprisingly Addison loved!
Saturday, we broke out of the house for a few hours to go visit Santa. Cabelas does free pictures every Saturday and Sunday from 1-5. .. and they turned out beyond cute!! :)
Addison was so excited and talked Santa's ear off about what she wanted for Christmas and was really interested in where his reindeer were! ha
The snow is absolutely beautiful and with the Christmas season being so busy, its been nice the weather has made us slow down, stay home together as a family and enjoy moments we will never get back with our girls being little....BUT I have to say snow day #7 today this momma is ready to get out of the house!!! 
Melt snow Melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment