About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Look who's Back...

Thanksgiving morning we had one very excited little girl....
Ginger came back from the North Pole to visit!! 
We had a fun little welcome back breakfast!
  she wrote out where we were suppose to sit with chocolate chips...
 And even brought a special letter and gift for the girls!
 Can you tell she LOVED it?

We try to do fun things for Christmas with the girls like the elf and Santa but Brent and I always want Addison and Saylor to know the true meaning of Christmas- the birth of Gods son! Here is the letter Ginger wrote to the girls- 
Addi & Saylor 
Two if my favorite little girls. I am so excited to be back to celebrate Christmas with you. Most importantly to celebrate the true meaning, the birth of Gods son... JESUS! I'm here to help you ( mommy and daddy too) to remember the important parts of Christmas: Jesus, Gods love, and our job to share it with others. I'm so excited to be here! 
Ginger
Ps. Remember to obey your parents so I can come back everyday! :) 
( of course had to throw that in somewhere.:) ) 

Now I just have to think of fun things to do with Ginger everyday! ;) 
Happy December! 


Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
Isaiah 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment