About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Busy Few Weeks

 I feel like our schedule has been packed with fun Christmas activities and only more to come in the next few weekends.

A few Sundays ago when we had all the snow, we broke out for a little Christmas Party with a few of my high school friends. HALLELUJAH.. all of us moms where ready to get out! 
We always have so much fun with this group and love getting all our kiddos together!

Friday night Brent and I headed to our small group party. 
Like our outfits?? 
I love doing life with these women! 
We have so much fun together and I'm thankful for each one of them.

Saturday was a big day... we celebrated my older brother, Kyle, graduating from College! 
We are so proud of him and excited to see where this journey takes him. 
Addison got to open a few gifts from them and had a blast!
Sunday night, we headed over to Brent's Grandparents house for Christmas. 
Addi LOVED what she got and we all enjoyed visiting with each other. 

I am so thankful for this time of year.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment