About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! We sure did. We spent it at my parents house. It was a fun day watching football, eating yummy food, relaxing and enjoying family time.
 Im especially thankful for my sweet family of 4!
I am not a big black Friday shopper.. actually I have never been. Im not big on huge crowds but I did score a few good deals online from the comfort of my own warm home! :) 
Brent spent his day in the deer woods, while the girls and I enjoyed some time at home finishing up decorating for christmas.. just have to get our tree this weekend.

Hope you enjoyed your Black Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment