About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekend of Memories!

This weekend started out with a little local fun! 
Every year we head to the Tontitown Grape Festival.
Brent's family makes the spaghetti for the famous spaghetti dinner.
( if you want some- Check out Ranalli farms)
They also own the winery right down the road as well! 
Yall have to go check it out if you are local!
 Addison was so excited!
 She wanted to take home one of these bunnies or piggies but... 
 She wasn't so lucky..:( Mommy said a definite NO to this one! ha

One of Brent's favorite things is the grape ice cream... and Addison LOVED it as well!

 Yummy!
 After we rode a few rides before heading home..
She had so much fun walking around, eating yummy carnival food and people watching! 

Friday night, Addison had a slumber party at Gigi and Pops house! She had been talking about it all week so when Friday got here she was so excited. Brent and I dropped her off and we headed out for a much needed parents/date night! 
When we were eating my mom sent us this picture...
 My whole family.. including all 3 brothers took her out to eat! She loved every minute of it. 
For some reason she always eats great for my parents! 

Around 11:00 Saturday we went and picked her up to run a few errands. 
She didn't last long before this happened...
 she was out! 
She had so much fun at Gigi and Pops house! 
I am beyond thankful for mparents that love to keep our sweet girl, so Brent and I can have a little time to ourselves every once in a while... and it helps a ton that Addison absolutely LOVES it! 

Sunday we snuggled with this sweet girl..
 Then that night hung out at Gigi and Pops house. My parents had a meeting at church, so Addison and my three brothers pilled in my car and headed to eat! A loves hanging out with her Uncles and has so much fun with them!
 Say cheese while wearing Uncle Caleb's hat! 
We had a fun weekend of great memories!
-Meredith

I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.
Psalm 63:4

No comments:

Post a Comment