About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, August 17, 2012

Our week..

We have had a busy but fun week!!

 We ate lunch at Addison favorite.. Chickenfla ( chick-fil-a)
and played on the play ground!

 The weather has been beautiful this week, in the upper 80s so it has been perfect outside time. 
Addison has enjoyed playing on her swing set! 

 Going on walks every night and playing with chalk has been a favorite this week. Its so nice to be able to hang out outside! Addison has slept great!

 Enjoying some time hanging out in Mommy and Daddys bed watching Olivia! She snuck up and got under the covers while I was in the shower... I think she thought she was going to get to sleep in our bed!

 I am teaching 3 yr olds this year at Kids day out and Addison will be going for the 1st time on Mondays and staying with her Gigi on Thursday. My mom and I took her to the mall and let her pick out her very 1st Vera Bradley bag... Her backpack! She is growing way to fast! Thanks Gigi and Pop she has taken it everywhere with her!

 We had a fun spa night painting our nails! I love that she LOVES to do this! 
It is so much fun! 

 We mowed daddy's yard! He will greatly appreciate it when he gets home! :)

 We did another freezer meal swap with some friends! There was 8 of us this time, so my freezer is full of 8 yummy meals- Cheesy Chicken spaghetti, Chili, honey chicken, stuffed petso shells, potpie, beef crock-pot, lasagna and I went up to the market and got everyone home made noodles from Nona and made spaghetti sauce for everyone with meat. It was super easy and great for a busy week!

Had fun playing with our sticker book with this girl while it was storming! 
She was stuck to my side and scared to death but you cant tell from this picture! 
Say Cheese! :)

Hope everyone has a great Friday!
-Meredith

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast
.

No comments:

Post a Comment