About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, August 3, 2012

Its my party and I can cry if I want too!

We started the morning out like this....
I guess its her birthday and she can cry if she wants too! Ha
She was mad because mean old mommy would not let her open all her presents until Daddy got home.

We did a few things around the house that morning to get ready for our family party that night, then headed to lunch with Daddy!

After nap time and dinner it was time to PARTY! :)
We had Brents family and my family over, plus the great-grandparents.

Addison was beyond excited about the cake...
 
She may even have snatched a few bites while we were taking pictures.
Sure do love this sweet girl!
 
She was not a big fan of us singing happy birthday..

 and clung to Daddy!
But she was defiantly ready to eat some cake!
 
Addis trying to share some cake with her sweet Gigi
Yummy!! Look at that bite!
Addison was so blessed and received so many sweet gifts!
 She loved her Kitchen from Gigi and Pop
and her cash register!
 She is one lucky girl!
By the end of the night this was the best pictures I could get with the grandparents.. she was on overload and was done!
We are so thankful for our family and everyone that came to her little birthday!
She loved every minute and had so much fun!

Happy Friday!
Meredith

Please join me in prayer today for a sweet friends little girl. She is having heart surgery this morning from 9:00 -1:00. Go check out her blog: http://jamesbrittxander.blogspot.com/
Brittany is so inspiring!

Also, please continue to pray for my sorority sister Alicia, as she is battling stage 4 heart failure.
She has just started blogging about this journey...
http://awieburg.blogspot.com/

Our God can heal!

2 comments: