About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet A!

Addison,
I can not believe you are two. 
Where has the time gone?
 I feel like yesterday your Daddy and I brought you home from the hospital with not a clue in the world what we were doing. 
I will never forget the day when we brought you home for the very 1st time and we could not get you to stop crying.. I tried everything, nursing, walking, rocking... We finally decided to strip you down to just a diaper to see if that would help....wrong.. it just made it worse! ha Little did we know you were just sleepy.
Proud to say we have come along way! 
We are not perfect parents by any means but by the grace of God he has helped us get through these past two years with so much joy, learning, growing and fun!
You are such a unexpected blessing to us. When I thought my world was falling apart before my eyes, God had such a bigger plan then I could ever imagine. 
We love you more then you know sweet girl! We pray everyday that you will be a light to your friends, that you will not be afraid to stand up for what you believe and that you put the Lord above all. 
I pray God gives me the strength to be the best mom and example possible to you. 
I will say "I'm right a million time, I'm sorry a million more and I love you even more :)  
But, always know that you are so special to us and we love you with all our heart! 
Happy birthday sweet Love Bug!
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment