About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Open House and Prayer request!

Today was open house at our school! 
This is Addison 1st year to attend MDO and I have to say... I am a little nervous and sad- She is growing way to fast! 
I hate that I can not be in there with her all day and watch her learn, play with her friends and see if she sleeps for them ( AHH!) but I know she will have so much fun and her sweet teachers will take good care of her! 
( Plus she is only a few doors down! Maybe that will keep the tears few on Monday. )

Since I had to meet students and parents in my class, my mom brought Addison and meet her teacher with her.
This was their 1st day of school gifts from Addison- She was excited to give them to her teachers.
They are pens- and I hooked little tags to them that said, " So glad you are the WRITE teacher for me!" ( thanks Pintrest!)

Addison and Gigi heading to meet her teacher! She was so excited :)
My mom said she did great, which makes a mommy heart fill so much better! 
She LOVES the slide in her class! 

Her teachers Mrs. Cari and Mrs. Laura are so sweet!
 I am excited for Addison and ready to see what all she learns this year.
Keep us in your prayers that Monday goes as smoothly as today and I have few tears! 

Have a great Thursday!
-Meredith

Friends please join me in prayer for a sweet friend in our small group. 
Stacey had her baby a month early last night. Her placenta ruptured and had to have a emergency c-section. By Gods Grace he saved both Stacey and sweet Olivia! 
Olivia will be in the NICU unit for about 3 weeks. Please pray for Stacey to recover and heal fast and for there to be no brain damage on sweet little Olivia! 
Our God heals! 
"for nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

No comments:

Post a Comment