About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cookies.. Cookies and more cookies!

My sweet friend, Holly made Addison's cookies for her party and they needed a entire post to themselves!  They were SO CUTE!
Holly is sooo talented and does a amazing job on cookies!
Check out her blog.. HERE!
She ships cookies all over the us! 

Here is a peak of what her birthday cookies looked like for her Party!
 
 seriously yall??... How CUTE are these! 
 She even dotted the i's with Mickey!
 Can you guess what her theme was?? :)
Go check out Hollys blog! You will love all her work!

Come back for a look into her fun birthday party! 

Happy Tuesday!
-Meredith

Please continue to pray for our friends the Davids as their sweet little girl is recovering in the hospital from open heart surgery! 
Isaiah 41:10 
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment