About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gymnastics?

Sunday, we went to a friends birthday party at the Little gym.
Addison took a few minutes to warm up but ended up having so much fun!
Sweet Parker
Here is the Birthday girl-- Taylor! 
Shaking the shakers! 
catching bubbles... Addison LOVED this of course! 
Having fun with the parachute
I'm thinking maybe doing a gymnastics class soon! I think Addison would love it! 
Holly- is Taylors mom that makes the cookies I have talked about... aren't these cute! 
The party was a rainbow theme!
Addison and her sweet friends
I am so thankful for all of Addison sweet friends! Its so fun to have so many that are so close in age... it may be trouble in the future! ;)

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
-Meredith

** please continue to pray for our sweet friends baby, Olivia. She has had a hard day. She was put back on the ventilator and is still having siezures. Please pray for these to stop so they can move on with the healing process! Our God is a healer!
Psalm 30:2
Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment