About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, August 30, 2012

#35

Monday night, we headed to Uncle Sam's 1st football game of his sophomore year at Har-Ber. 
Addison was so excited to go! 
After a great day at school all she could talk about was telling Gigi and Pop all about it, so she was so excited when she got to see them.

 Hanging out under her umbrella blocking some sun!
 Addison did not quite understand why she could not go on the field to see Uncle Sam and was so excited after the game when she finally got to see him!
 Cheering him on with Gigi and Pop!
 I sure do love this sweet girl!
Go Sam GO!

We had so much fun and look forward to all his upcoming games! 
Go #35!

Hope everyone has a great long weekend- I know we are ready to relax after a jammed pack week!
-Meredith

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understandings and he will direct your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment