About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, October 21, 2011

Itzy Bitzy

We love our squeaky shoes! 
Addison has two pair and I would love for her to have more.
We always joke that we will never lose her!

I will never forget the day that we got our first pair and how she LOVED them!

I recently found a great website that sells them  for half the price and it goes to a great cause!
Check them out on ItsyBitsy.com!

Today we had a fun day with 2 of our friends from church and small group.
We headed over to our friend Jennifer's house for a play date!
Addi was loving on her snowman on the way there.
The girls did great together. It is so fun to watch them play and interact with each other!



Jillian and Rahely  share the same birthday and Addison is about 6 months older. I'm excited for the girls to grow up together and become sweet friends!
We had so much fun hanging out and having mommy talk as well!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love,
Meredith
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. 
Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment