About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My 1st..,

Tuesday after Bible study, our mentor mom invited our group over for a sewing lesson. Jennifer and I were the only ones that could make it but we had so much fun and learned a lot.

We had ruffle pants on the agenda! They took all day .....but turned out so cute!

The kids did great while we sewed. Candice had a ton of toys, so they
Stayed pretty busy!

Can't wait to post a picture of Addison in the outfit!


Posting from my phone.. Blahhhh

1 comment: