About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

There's Sunday and there's monday...

Sunday we had a great family day. We went to church....

Addison was great in the nursery! yay!! 
I am so excited this prayer is being answered and we are starting to enjoy it. 
The rest of the day we hung out and watched football.:)

Monday night I was able to attend an event at our church called, "An Un-invited guest."  with some girls from our  small group.
All I can say is WOW! What a powerful night it was. To see all those women stand up who have defeated cancer, loss of children, loss of home and many many other things is amazing and its ALL by the glory and grace of God.
Setting there listening to them was bitter sweet. I think of my sweet grandmother and it brings tears to my eyes what she is going through. I wish so badly she was strong enough to have come. She would have benefited so much from those encouraging women. God has a plan for her life and only he knows the outcome! Like Mrs. Floyd said God does everything for a reason to make you grow closer and trust him more. 

That is my prayer for my grandmother as she goes through these next few weeks of finding out of the cancer is gone or still there. Prayer warriors please continue to keep her in your prayers.

The tables were set up so cute!

They also had great food and cute little cupcakes!

It was a great night of laughs, tears, and fellowship!

Addison had a play date after bible study Tuesday morning with Beckham. It is so funny to see how they react with each other since he is sitting up now!

Tuesday night, we took advantage of this great weather and took Addison to the park..


She always has so much fun and sleeps great!

Today, our sweet baby came down with a cold. I hate it when she is sick and on top of that we are cutting about 6 teeth so that makes for fun times at the Penzo house! ha
She spent the day with Gigi, while I worked, and of course was loved on a ton.
When I brought her home she was so sleepy she took a little cat nap like this on the floor...

You know she doesn't feel good when she does stuff like that. Our child does not sit still. 
Praying that she feels better soon ( even  though she loves to cuddle when she doesn't feel good :) ) because we have a busy weekend of birthday parties and baby showers coming up!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!
Love,
The Penzo's
Genesis 12:2
I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment