About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, October 6, 2011

One of those days..

Have you ever had one of those days were you want to go back to bed and start over?
Well today was one of those days in the Penzo household.
We started it off rough with Addison's teeth and yucky nose. Then we had to give her miralax for reasons I do not need to explain but we had not 1 but 2 blow outs....
While I was giving her a bath our dog came up stairs and threw up all over the bathroom floor... As I am yelling for Brent to come help, Addison is screaming wanting out of the bath because it is nap time and she is ready for bed.
When Brent came in the room of course he gagged because of the dog throw up on the floor..ha
So he grabs Addison while I have the honor to clean up after the dog.
We finally got Addison cleaned up and down for a nap... and the dog a bath.

My mom came over to watch Addi for a little while so that I could go to lunch with our mentor mom from bible study. A took a 2 1/2 hour nap... so she woke up in a great mood.. and VERY active and into everything.
I turned my back for two seconds and she had grabbed my glitter pumpkin off the table and was eating it... by the time I caught her it was in her mouth, in her teeth, hair, ears ... EVERYWHERE!


I cant help but laugh and thank God for my little disaster child.
We will look back on these days and smile. :)

Love,
The Penzo's

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made
~ Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment