About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, October 10, 2011

Who are you from A to Z?

I saw this on one of my sweet Delta Gamma sister blog, Savannah, and thought it would be fun to jump on the A to Z train!

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Queen.. but we need a king for how much room Brent takes up! haha
C. Chore that you hate: unloading the dishwasher... I would get a maid just for this!
D. Dogs: Marlee- shes a Shih-poo
E. Essential start to your day: Snooze button :) and my quite time
F. Favorite color: blue
G. Gold or Silver: Depends - silver jewelry but recently enjoying gold more and more
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play: None, but I do love to dance! :)
J. Job title: Stay at home mother- best job in the entire world!
K. Kids: One very sweet little girl, Addison Kaye, that we love so very much! No brothers or sisters just yet!
L. Live: Arkansas- Go Hogs!
M. Mother’s name: Paula
N. Nicknames: Mer
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had Addison.
P. Pet peeves: um.... super dumb but It bothers me when couples sit on the same side of the table when it is just them... how do you talk? turn sideways... I don't get it haha
Q. Quote from a movie or favorite movie: I don't really know any quotes but one of my favorite movies is Father of the Bride!
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 3 brothers. One older, Two younger
T. Time you wake up: 7:00... well that's when my alarm goes off ha
U. Underwear: Always
V. Vegetable you hate: peas... blahhh
W. What makes you run late: What doesn't? I change 2898797 million times before I leave if I do not already have my clothes picked out and having a baby... it is so hard to be on time!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth  for the dentist and neck/back when I was in a wreck
Y. Yummy food that you make: um......... lol 
 I'm not a great cook but learning!
Z. Zoo animal: zebra or Cheetah... Have you seen my house? :)

What is your A to Z?

Have a great Tuesday!
Love,
The Penzo's

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment