About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Recap!

1st- A is doing better. Pink eye is gone as of today! YAY! 
but....
now we have a cough and fever because of our teeth , now 7 coming in. 
This is the never ending sickness... 
I have to say the teething stage is my least favorite.
Please pray for healing for our sweet girl and SLEEP!


Saturday was one of my good friend, Christins , little boys birthday party!
Parson was turning 2! 
Cant believe how fast he has grown. He is so cute and such a bundle of energy. I know he keeps Christin on her toes at ALL times! :) 

Addi was so sad she didn't get to go with Mommy but she had a fun time at home with Daddy.

Parson's theme was Elmo. Christin did such a great job! Everything turned out so cute!
His sweet cake!

Blowing out his candles. They all wore matching Elmo shirts- it was so cute and you all know Daniel loved that! haha
We had a great time we had visiting with all our friends!

Sunday, another one of my friends, Chelsea, had a baby shower for her sweet little boy Davis. She was my cell group leader while I was in High School and then moved away to Little Rock with her husband for medical school. I have not seen her in forever so it was great to get caught up!



Chelsea received so many great things. I am so excited for this new journey for Del and her. They are going to have so much fun.
I wish you the best of luck and cant wait to meet this sweet little boy. 
We will be praying for Del, you and your sweet baby!

So.... After a weekend FULL of sickness I am so ready for a week of healthiness!
Hope everyone has a great week
love,
The Penzo's

15 and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 3:15

1 comment:

  1. Glad she is doing better! Hope to see you on Wednesday night!

    ReplyDelete