About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Power of Prayer!

Last Wednesday, my Grandmother had her ct-scan to see if the cancer had spread, is the same or gone. She had to wait a week for the news. I cant even imagine... 

Today she went in for the verdict.... and there is NOOOO cancer! 
When she found out she had cancer it was already in stage 3b of 4 stages. Doctors told her most people do not get rid of it at this stage.

All I can say is....WOW the power of prayer.
 God is her healer. He had a purpose for this and after all the sickness, lose of hair, and hospital visits GOD choose to heal her... a second chance.
God is really all we need!

Mawma- I am so proud of you for fighting so hard. You are so strong and let Gods light shine through you even in your darkest of days! We love you so much!

I kneel humbled tonight at the power of God and the miracles he really does work.
Thank you for everyone that prayed and ask you continue as she tries to get her body back to normal.
She will have another ct-scan in 3 months to check again, so I begin praying know for healing.

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!
Love,
The Penzo's

1 Peter 2:24
24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! So happy for you and your family!! We do serve and AWESOME God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith, that is so amazing. I am so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What glorious news! So happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete