About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, September 17, 2011

New shoes

With fall just around the corner, I thought it was time to start looking for new shoes, so we headed out in the pouring rain to one of our favorites... Bella Jacks.
Of course they had a million things I could have bought but I was on a shoe mission
... and we accomplished our goal! 
I found her the cutest little black shoes, they are "Pickle Shoes" ... I may have to go back and get every color or at least a few more! :)


I'm sure most of you moms have seen or at least heard of these shoes... they squeak when they walk.
Brent is beyond excited! 
When Addison starts walking full time, don't worry- the squeakers are coming out.
But right now it is just too cute!
Do you think we figured out how they work? ha


Tonight, Brent's grandparents came over with a surprise...
496 DIAPERS!! 
I think we are set for a while! We are so blessed to have such great family.

Bitter sweet moment:
A took her 1st step tonight. Of course we didn't catch it on video because it was out of no where but it was so cute. 
Addison- You were standing holding your cup and decided you wanted to come to mommy. You looked straight at me on a mission .... and took your very 1st steps. Watch out world her I come!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love,
The Penzo's

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. 
Psalm 127:3


No comments:

Post a Comment