About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New "Business" Adventure!

  I have bought Addison's bows since she was born... so I thought it was about time to start making them!
She has over 30+ bows and none are hand made by me! haha

So I sat down last night and made... 8 and had so much fun-
I decided to sale them!
Double layered boutique bow $10.00
 double layered boutique bow $10.00
( this is how big they are- wanted to give you a example with my sweet girl!)
double layered boutique bow $10.00

$10.00 for one 
$16.00 for two
$25.00 for three
medium double layered boutique bow $8.00
Triple layered boutique bow $12.00
double layered small bow $6.00
Every mom wants a bow to match every outfit :)
If you are interested please email at mpenzo00@hotmail.com or leave a comment!

I can custom make any kind! 
Just wanted to show a few examples of what I offer...  more to come!

The Penzo's

Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses
Joshua 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment