About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Quick Craft

While Addison was napping today I was looking through Pintrest.. of course.
I came across this...
One thing that drives me nuts is having piles and piles of paper scattered around the kitchen counters and tables. In a town home there is just not enough room for clutter! So I thought these would be perfect to keep bills and other papers we have laying around in. 

How to:
What you need-
cereal box
fabric
hot glue gun

I cut the box in half.
Then covered it with fabric- I had left overs from my curtains
You could cover with scrapbook paper.
Added magnets to the back
They are perfect for the fridge! Just need to add the labels.
Fun and easy and the best is... it was free! I had everything I needed at home. 

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Love,
The Penzo's

Titus3:5
3 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious! I def need to do this! My stack of papers overwhelms me. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete