About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy Week!

My husband told me I was being a bad blogger lately... So I guess that means I need to get caught up! ha
We have had such a busy week. I haven't had much time to do anything extra and when I do I am loving on my sweet girl. 

Monday- Brent and I have been married 6 months! It has gone by so fast. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. He is an amazing provider, husband and Dad! Looking forward to the many more years! 
Time to plan the 1 year trip :)

Tuesday - I had my weekly bible study. I am enjoying it so much and loving getting to know all the girls. That night I had open house for my preschool class. I was so excited to meet my sweet little kiddos. We have 13 two year olds... so prayers are needed. 

Wednesday- My 1st day teaching!! I had so much fun. The kids were great besides one crier ... that cried the entire time but other than that it was great. The stuff they tell you and do is priceless. I guess I am getting good training for when Addison turns 2! Baby A hung out with her Gigi all day and had a blast. She wore her out so it was nice to be able to relax when I got home as well!
That night we went to our small group. I can not tell you how much I love our group. I am so excited to get to know everyone better through out the year!

Thursday- A new friend from my bible study had a party/ auction for their adoption. I am so excited for them. It is amazing to see what God ask you to do. There story is so neat.
That night I headed to Fort Smith to help out with Delta Gamma recruitment and to have a girls night of course. A few of us met up before hand and had dinner then headed to check out recruitment. The girls did so good! It was so nice to see my sweet littles and other good friends! I am so excited for the new class! PleDGe DEEGEE! 

Friday- For my job I had to go get a TB test... BLAHHHH. The health department is no fun to go to. So I spent most of my morning there. Then Addison and I headed out to go shopping with Gigi. After her nap we played outside for the most of the afternoon. We are trying to soak up this nice weather for as long as we can!

This weekend we are hanging out, cheering on the Hogs and just having family time!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love 
The Penzo's

1 John 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

No comments:

Post a Comment