About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, September 1, 2011

GNO

Sunday night, one of our church campuses, Pinnacle Hills, hosted a Girls Night Out. 
It featured Anita Renfroe and Mandisa. All I can say is WOW what two Godly women. It was an amzing night!

Anita is a preachers wife, turned comedian... can you imagine what their home is like! haha God has blessed her with a amazing voice and a gift of laughter. She is using her talents to disciple to women all over the world!

Mandisa was 1st runner up on American Idol. She has a strong passion for Jesus Christ and displays it through her music. Mandisa recently and is still conquering a weight loss goal. She has lost over 100 lbs and giving all the glory to God. Her cd is a must have!
We took full advantage of the girls night! :) '
My mom, Chrissy, Christin and I headed out to Abuelo's to eat. It was so fun and nice to get caught up with everyones busy schedules. It is neat to see the different ways God is working in each of our lives.
After dinner, we headed to the concert. We were all very excited. 
If you have never seen or heard these women speak you are missing out! They are amazing and really show Gods righteousness. We laughed, cried, danced and laughed some more. I am so glad I chose to spend my Sunday night at this and with these girls. God is so Good!

You can look up both on youtube but I wanted to share a few of my favorite songs from each, Anita and Madisa.
This song was so encouraging- whatever you are going through in your life, GOD IS THERE and he is gonna make you stronger!

Anita was so funny it was hard to choose one. Look her up!


Tuesday we started our morning womens bible study. Our pastor wife , Meredith, is leading it. There was 40+ women that came. We are doing a study on discipleship. They broke us up into groups and we each have a older mentor to hold us accountable. I am so excited to see how God works in our lives over the next 15 weeks. Cant wait to get more connect with these amazing ladies!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
We are going to cheer on those Central Warriors! 
Love, 
The Penzo's

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

No comments:

Post a Comment