About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A night with friends!

Tuesday night we headed over to a friends house for a play date and dinner.
They live right down the street so it is perfect.
Heather and Kyle have a little girl that is Addison's age, she was born July 1 so they are a month apart. 
We had so much fun with them and the girls had a great time together. 
Its cute to see the different things they do and
 so nice to hang out with people in your same stage of life!
The girls sitting on the couch. 
We thought it was funny that they kind of resembled each other!

Heather cooked taco soup.. it was so yummy.
Lately, we have been having a HUGE problem with Addison not wanting to eat anything.. but she LOVED the soup. Heather even gave us leftovers and she ate it again tonight for dinner, along with what I cooked... Breakfast (my favorite)! This might be a everyday meal. ha, ha


Tonight, we did not want to go to bed. So we were up dancing and rocking on our cow.
I can not wait to put A in dance classes. Rhythm and shoes here we come!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!
Love,
The Penzo's

Proverbs 13:20  
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bows! I'll definitely be ordering for my future princess one day! :)

    ReplyDelete