About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Watch!!

Wednesday, I had my weekly doctors appointment. I wasn't really looking forward to it, besides the fact that we got to hear our sweet Addison's heartbeat! I'm now in the checkups where they have to do all those uncomfortable things to you.. not so fun :( but does mean the time is near! :)

We did find out that I am 3 cm dilated. Dr. Sarver said that Addison could come any day now and she could defiantly not see me going past my due date! Which is GREAT news!

Brent and I did tell Addy that we would appreciate her waiting until after this weekend because we have our birthing class and our last baby shower! :) Its so exciting that it is becoming more and more real. These past nine months have gone by so fast. We cant wait to bring her home and show her her room and all of her things!

Speaking of her room... it is finally starting to come together! We finally got her chair and I LOVE it! Brent says that he will probably spend many days and nights to come sleeping and rocking her in it! :) I know I will have tons of pictures of that!
Here it is:




Tonight I had dinner with my best friend Emily! We always have so much fun with each other.. laughing and talking about EVERYTHING! Cant wait until our monthly dinner with Erin, Emilee and Emily P on Wednesday! ( if Addison's not here yet!)
Also on Tuesday I'm going out with Christin, Chrissy, and Kari! We wanted to try to get in one last get together before little miss Addison arrived!

Sunday, Brent and I have our 4th baby shower! We are so excited and blessed to have had so many. All of my family is coming up for it. We really are looking forward to seeing everyone!

Please keep us in your prayers these next few weeks that I have a safe delivery and Addison is healthy!

God truly has blessed us in so many ways!

Have a great weekend!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment