About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Result!

I can not explain how fast the past nine months have gone by. We are so excited to meet our sweet little girl and can't believe it is here so soon!

Brent and I both have sooo many emotions going through us right now... nervous, scared, and excited! Brings tears to my eyes when I think in less then 2 weeks we will get to hold our little girl in our arms. I can tell you right now I am not going to let her out of my sight!

Seeing her for the first time is going to be such a special moment for us. My mom, Brent, and I will be in there until I get to that last stage of labor then it will be just Brent and I. We are so excited to share that special moment with each other. We already love her so much and she's not even here yet! :)

We have been so blessed to have 4 showers thrown for us throughout my pregnancy. My Delta Gamma sisters threw one for us, my best friend Kari threw one at her house along with Christin and Chrissy, Brent's sweet family, and my moms best friends. Thank you so much for everything. It means so much to both of us. We LOVE you all!

All the super cute invitations:

The result---

You can't even see all of her clothes and goodies! We will have to change her 3 times a day for her to wear everything! :)


Please keep us in your prayers these next few weeks as we get closer to being parents and having our sweet little girl! Thank you so much for all the kind thoughts and prayers!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment