About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Birthing Class 101!

Today Brent and I went to our birthing class! It really was fun and I feel like we both learned a lot! I'm so glad that Addison didn't come before we could go. :)

It was from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm... so it was a long day! But they showed us around the hospital and that made me feel so much more comfortable knowing what to expect when we go and taught us a ton of stuff. I have to say... memories we will never forget!

Everyone was so nice. They just redid the labor part of the hospital so everything is brand new. The rooms we will be in are really nice and big. Cant believe that we could be there at anytime now!

This is the gift we won in a raffle: a diaper reef

They only had little boy ones left!
but we can still use all the stuff on it! :)


Tomorrow we have our 4th shower! I am so excited!! 4 of my moms friends are throwing it for us. I cant wait to see all our friends and family!

Here is the super cute invitation:



Please continue to keep us in your prayers as I get closer and closer to having Addison!

We love you all and hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment