About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, July 19, 2010

Shower #4!

Today Brent and I had our 4th and final baby shower! My mom's friends, Kenna, Ester, Beverly, and Annie, threw it for us! We had so much fun! We are so blessed to have such great friends and family!
Here are a few pictures:

Our Super cute cake!

The table!

With the soon-to-be grandmas... Brent's mom, Elizabeth and my mom!

Grandma's and Great Grandma's!

My wonderful hostesses!
A special thanks to these 3 women.. My shower was beautiful! My mom could not ask for 4 better best friends! Love yall!

When the crying began... My Nana gave me all my old outfits that she had for Addison to wear! :) So Sweet!

Grandma Gigi's Gift!

Addison's sweet Anchor outfit! She is gonna be one cute DeeGee baby!

Addison's Cart cover! SOO cute!

Burp cloths


Her sweet Vera Bradly diaper bag!

Some of my SWEET friends! :)


Now that we have everything we need and more... Brent and I are ready for Addison to come! We are hoping for sometime this week! :) We go back to the doctor on Wednesday so we will see what she says!

Thanks so much to everyone that came to our shower today! I LOVE everything we got. Addison is going to be one spoiled little girl with a TON of clothes! We are going to have to change her 3 times a day for her to wear them all!

Brent and I are so thankful for everything. God has blessed us both with an amazing family. We have had so much support. Thank you for everything... words can not express how much yall mean to us! We love you all!!

Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment