About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, July 25, 2010

39 weeks and counting...

Today I am 39 weeks! Only one more week until I am full term. I pray Addison does not wait until August 3rd to come ... my stomach is getting a little heavy to carry around! :)

We are so excited to meet her. My mom and I have been walking and trying every little thing to make me go into labor! We are hoping for sometime this week but I guess she will come when she is ready. 

I can not wait to hold her for the first time! Brent and I are so excited to see what she looks like.. its so hard to even picture it. After Brent and I have held her I cant wait for my mom, Gigi, and dad, ( he hasn't decided on his grandpa name yet) to hold her. It will be so neat to see them holding her because 21 years ago they were doing the same thing with me! :) I know as soon as my mom does she will start crying! I have this feeling that we will be doing a lot of happy tear crying that day and probably for the rest of her life! :)   

This week I plan on taking it easy and just hanging out around the house with Brent and the family. I am getting to the point where it is hard to do just about anything and i'm tired of trying to fit into my clothes! lol It wont be long until we have a little one to keep us busy at all times, so to have a relaxing week will be nice! 

Please keep us in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery. We cant wait to post pictures of Addison. Also my little brother, Caleb, is having his wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers that it goes well and he has a speedy recovery! 


Have a great week!
We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment