About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, July 11, 2010

3 weeks and counting...

Today I am 37 weeks! I can not believe Addison will be here in 3 weeks or less! Brent and I are so excited and ready to meet our sweet little girl! At my last doctors appointment Dr. Sarver told us that if I was to go in to labor after this point they wouldn't stop it... That is so crazy, scary and exciting to think! Please keep us in your prayers that I have a safe delivery ( hopefully fast :) and Addison is healthy.
Tummy pics: 36 1/2 weeks ( I don't think my tummy could get any bigger!! )



Saturday July 10th we had a busy day. My mom, Brent's mom, Elizabeth, and me started off the day with shopping. We were on a mission to get Addy's outfit to bring her home in... and .... WE FOUND IT! :)

I love it! We got it at my FAVORITE place, 3 Monkeys! Im always in trouble when I go in there.
Can't wait to see our sweet little girl in it! :)

It is for 0-6 mth. so she will be able to wear it for a while. I love the pants it came with too, those will be to big for her at 1st so she is just going to wear the top as a dress.

Thanks so much Mom and Elizabeth for getting Addison this sweet little outfit!

We also had our 3rd shower on Saturday. Brent's family threw it for us. We got sooooo many great gifts. Thank you everyone for everything!!
Here are a few pics:

Brent loves frogs so much!

He is learning really fast to love pink! :)

Hanging out in the kitchen!

Laughing at Amelia telling us that, " That outfit is way to big for her!"

Opening one of our sweet gifts, a homemade quilt!

Everything plus a ton of diapers and a highchair that didn't fit in the picture!


My favorite person in the whole wide world and me in front of our gifts!
Can't wait to add a little one to our pictures! :)


Dad update:
Thank you for all the prayers for my Dad. He is doing really well. Tomorrow will be his 1st day back to work from being off for two weeks. Please keep him in your prayers that he can make it through the day and not be in any pain!

Also wanted to wish my brother, Kyle, a HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY!!
We love you and hope that you have a great day!

Hope everyone has a great and safe week!
Love you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment