About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, July 30, 2010

Almost to the End!

Wednesday Brent and I went to our weekly doctors appointment. Not much has changed since the last time we were there. I am still 3 cm dilated and baby Addison heart beat was at 130 and is healthy.

We did decide if she does not come before her due date on August 3rd then I will be induced on the 4th! So only about 5 days until we get to meet our sweet little girl! Brent and I are beyond excited and cant wait to hold her in our arms. I have a feeling we are just gonna let everyone look at her while Brent and I hold her! :)

Lately we have just been getting everything ready. I have a few more things to hang in her room and it should be done!
This week her pack-n-play came in from Brent's Grandparents! We LOVE it! It matches her car seat, stroller, and swing!



Some of our friends in Fort Smith, Lily and Josh sent us these today! Cant wait to get daddy/ daughter pictures made in them!! :) Brent loved them!

 Please contunie to keep us in your prayers that Addison is healthy and we have a safe delivery!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment