About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

UpDate!

Today we went to our weekly doctors appointment. Not much has changed in the past week.
I am still 3 cm dilated. Dr. Sarver said she was head down and everything looked good. I guess she is just not ready to come yet. We were hoping she would send us to the hospital after our appointment but not this time! :(
My mom and I think she is waiting until her Grandpa gets home from his trip then maybe she will show her pretty little face! :)

Please continue to keep us in your prayers!
Have a great week and weekend!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment