About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Welcome Saylor Brooke!

On Wednesday, September 25th at 1:19 pm. we welcomed a beautiful 7lb 10oz, 20 inch long little girl into the world! 
We were blessed- Labor went great and was fast! 
Praising God for no complications. 
 Addison came in 1st to meet baby sister. 
Brent asked her what she thought of her and in her sweet little whisper voice she kissed her head and said, " She is perfect!"
And the tears came flowing :)
 Our 1st picture as a family of 4! 
After a little warming up Addison asked to hold her, then after about 1 minute she said "I'm done!"

Then all the grandparents came in to meet Saylor!

After a few hours we were able to get settled in our room.
 Some of our sweet friends stopped by to welcome our new bundle of joy. 
We are so thankful for all our visitors! 
  
On Thursday we got up and around and thought that we were going to be able to leave. 
I got discharged and then they came in to tell us Saylor needed to stay another night. 
Her jaundice levels were to high and she needed to stay under the light for the night. 
This broke my momma heart. We did not leave her side all night.
I am so thankful for my parents who kept Addison for us for 3 days! 
I know she had a blast and was spoiled to the max.
Friday morning we got the good news we could go home! 
yay!
We were beyond ready to get home to Addi.
She wore the same thing Addi wore home from the hospital :)
We are thanking God for our beautiful healthy baby girl!
She is such a blessing and I cant wait to see Gods big plans for her life!

Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes! 
We love you all!
-Meredith 

No comments:

Post a Comment