About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Our life in iPhone pictures right now..

Life has been busy lately and I haven't got a chance to update the blog with two little ones at home...
so here is a look into our life in iPhone pics! 

We have given lots of love...
Addison Loves Saylor... She asks to hold her every morning!
 We have had lots of visitors..
 Uncle Bryant
 Uncle Kyle 
 Uncle Caleb
 Uncle Sam
Gigi and Pop
 Emily
Mrs. Annie and lots more that I don't have pictures of!
 Drank our 1st bottle
 Have had sweet morning snuggles.
 Played on our mat... with tinkerbell and periwinkle
 Played with A's toys.
Addison thought Saylor needed a few.. :)
Have taken lots of naps..
 and cuddled in baby sisters bed.
 Played lots of dress-up.
and have enjoyed every moment of this sweet baby girl. 
I can not believe in 5 short days she will be a month old. 
Time please slow down!

Happy Sunday!
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment