About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saylor Brooke 1 month old

Saylor Brooke 
1 month old
You are:
*A great sleeper. You sleep in your rock-n-play next to our bed 8 hours at night and have been since you were a week old!! 
*love to be swaddled
*a head full of hair
*laugh in your sleep
*If I would let you, you would sleep on your tummy
*a GREAT nurser. You eat every 3-4 hours
*still wearing newborn diapers
* grown out of almost all your newborn clothes and on to 0-3 month
*LOVE your big sister. You watch everything she does
* so alert!
*trying to hold up your head
*smiling a ton
*loud noises dont bother you.. which is great because big sister is LOUD!! 
* love bath time
* you love to be held... and I wouldn't want it any other way! You are only little once and we are all enjoying you being so cuddly!
*big sister asks to hold you every day- she loves you so much!:)
*we have gone through about 400 diapers in a month... all daddy and I can do is laugh! 
*growing like a weed


Saylor, you are so loved. You have been the most calm and relaxed baby. God blessed us beyond measure with you. I can not wait to see his big plans for your life. 
We love you more then cupcakes sweet girl! 

It was so fun to look back at Addison's 1 month post and the things they are doing alike and different at this age.. like sleeping. ha 
We sure do love our two princesses! 

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him
1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment