About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, September 4, 2010

1 month old!

I CAN NOT believe that Addison Kaye is one month old. It really seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital having her. We really have found out how precious this time is with her and Brent and I are trying to spend every moment together. You always hear this is the time in your life you will miss when they get older... sometimes that is hard to see when your getting up at 3 in the morning or dealing with a screaming baby but honestly I wouldn't trade this time for anything! She is growing so fast and I want to be there for every moment of it!

Growing up my parents always told me how much they loved me and would do anything for me but I don't think u truly understand that until u have one of your own. Brent and I would do anything for Addison and love her more than anything in this world! I pray everyday that I can be as good as a Christian mom to Addison as my mom was to me. Truly one of Gods greatest gifts is children. Being a mom is one of the most rewarding things anyone could ask for! We LOVE you sweet baby Addi!

Addison one day old... right after I had her!:)

Addison one month old! Still just as special as the day she was born!
This month I:
  • started cooing
  • laugh in my sleep
  • Love to lay on your tummy
  • love the car
  • love love love being outside
  • eat every 3 hours
  • sleep 4-6( sometimes lol) hours at night
  • sleep only in your bouncy seat
  • Almost wear a size 1 diaper
  • weigh 9 lbs 6 oz
  • growing out of your new born outfits
  • Grabbed my face for the first time
  • becoming more alert
  • smiling more
  • are able to follow people with your eyes
  • love you mommy and daddy very very much
Brents mom got a Addison these 3 outfits:
so cute! 
love this! Cant wait until winter when she gets to wear it!
this outfit is complete.. with a bow and shoes! She will look soooo adorable in this!
Others new outfits...
"jean" leggins.. aren't these the cutest things!!

Had to get a HUGE bow to match her zebra dress!
Football leggings to wear to Samuels games!
Gigi got Addison some of our favorite kind of socks! I love these, they actually stay on!
our sweet baby girl!
Our whole life! :)
Update: the doctor told us the jaundice was just from my breast milk and we had nothing to worry about it, all the test came back normal. Thanks for all the prayers for our sweet baby A.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!
We love yall,

No comments:

Post a Comment