About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, September 19, 2010

1st Church trip!

Today we took Addison to church for the very 1st time. She did great. Did not wake up or cry the entire time!
Addi and Daddy!
sleeping before church!
My sweet family!
After church we went over to Brents parents to spend the day. Nane and Nono love hanging out with her!
And she got her so many cute new outfits! I am still trying to figure out how she is going to wear everything! haha :)

I thought this picture was neat. 4 generations.. My grandma, Mawma, My mom, Gigi, Me, and Addison!
Not very many people get to have this! :)
Update on Addison:
  • last 3 nights she has slept 8 to 9 hours
  • found her ears
  • loves to smile and coo
  • rubs her eyes when she gets tired
  • loves tummy time
  • is a daddys girl but still loves to cuddle with her mommy!
  • growing growing growing!! 
Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment