About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, September 6, 2010

Clothesline Fair

So today my mom, Addi and me went to the Prairie Grove clothesline craft fair. They had so many great booths and Addison did great. She loved being pushed around in the stroller outside.

We found the cutest 2 outfits at the Minkee Baby Booth. WE LOVE thEM!
Little winter outfit to wear. My friend Emily's mom got her one of these that is 3 mths and I liked it so much we had to get her a 6 mth one too! We also got her a giraffe bib! :)
Little Long sleeve dress with matching bib! Love this!
could not leave with out getting a few bows! :)

We also got her a cute little outfit from Belly Button Boutique in Bella Vista!
She will be so cute! This outfit was also on Housewives of New Jersey! :)
Addis A bloomers!
 I have to say she will be the best dressed little girl! :) Cant wait to go back next year when she is older and we can get some other outfits!

Hope everyone has a great labor day!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment