About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, September 18, 2010

We Found it!

I have been looking everywhere for a winter coat for Addison and we finally found one!
Its so cute! Gigi bought this for her. I love it because she will be able to wear this for a long time!
This is a outfit her Nane bought her! Cant wait for her to wear it!
Our child has more clothes then days to wear them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment