About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a VERY big day!

So today was a very big day for Addison! She slept through the night. Woohoo! I got her to bed around 10:00 pm and the next time I heard her sweet screaming voice was at 5:00 am! A full 7 hours of sleep. I could not believe it. I felt like a new person too! lol Lets just hope we keep this up! :)

She also rolled over for the first time. I could not believe it when she did. She was laying on Gigis bed with me and I had her on her tummy and all of a sudden she was laying on her back. I yelled at my mom and told her. She told me to get up and let her try again... Sure enough she did it. I have to say I am one proud mommy! I couldn't believe she did that, they are not even suppose to until 3 mths... she is advanced! :)
My sweet baby is getting to be a big girl!

Sweet baby 2 1/2 weeks old!
just thinking!
Addi in the same outfit 1 month and 1 week old! She has gotten so big! Look at those chunky cheeks!:)
Addison wearing the outfit that my mom made for me when I was a baby. This was also the outfit she brought me home in when I was born. Such a special thing and so proud that she gets to wear it! :)
Hope everyone has a great short week!
We love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment