About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, September 23, 2010

27 and counting...

27 outfits and counting... I could not believe it when I started to count the fall/ winter outfits I have for Addison! When I hit 27, I just stopped! haha She has more clothes then me. One plus is that I could go almost a month without washing anything! :)

Today my moms friend gave Addison a TON of clothes and shoes from when her daughter, Addison, was little! She gave us so many cute outfits that ranged from 3 mths to 4T. Thank you so much Mrs. Dawn! Brent and I are so lucky to have so many great people in our life!

These are a few of my favorite ones she will be able to wear this fall:
Too cute!


Same pattern but two very cute outfits!
I have to say I am going to have the best dressed little girl! :)

Please keep Brent in your prayers as he travels this weekend! Also my Grandfather, Bobo, He is having a rough time right now, so if you could keep him in your prayers that would mean a lot.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment