About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chunky Monkey!

Daddy and mommy went for a walk.. I think she liked it! :)

Mommy and GiGi wore Addi out shopping and going out to eat! lol


Today we went in for Addison's one month check up. I can not believe time has gone by so fast and a month ago I had her! She weighed 9lbs 6oz. She has grained 2 lbs since she was born... she is a little chunky monkey that likes to eat! lol

Dr. Lovell said that everything looked and sounded great and she was right on track! Such a relief to hear.
The only thing was she still has a little jaundice. They had to poke her foot to draw some blood ( which was horrible to watch :( Daddy had to hold her hands) to double check that everything was good but he thinks its just because im breast feeding her. So please keep our sweet little one in your prayers that the test turn out fine!

Daddy and Addi at our appointment!
we caught her smiling!
kisses!
hanging out

No comments:

Post a Comment