About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Growing up way to fast!

I can not believe it has almost been 2 weeks since I had Addison! She is growing up way to fast and getting way to big! Brent and I can see her change everyday. We can both spend the entire day just looking at her! :)

Tuesday, Brent and I went to get her newborn pictures made. We had them done at Bedfords. The lady that did them, did a really great job and was really good with Addi! Our 30 min session ended up lasting an 1 hour and 45 min! lol We had to stop and start a few times ;) but they turned out perfect!
Holding Daddys hand.. so sweet! This shows just how small our baby girl is! 
Addi with her flower as big as her head! :) Isnt she the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Her tutu! LOVE! 
our first family picture! I love them both soooooo very much!
Couldn't ask for anything more!God has blessed me!
God truly has blessed Brent and I! Addison has been a blessing and a wonderful baby! She is perfect in every way!
Thanks to everyone for the prayers and to our sweet family. Don't know what we would do with out them!
We love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment