About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Growing.. growing.. growing...

Addison 1 week old-
  • eating every 3 hours
  • days and nights mixed up
  • collic :(
  • pooping and peeing machine
  • LOVE car rides
  • love laying on daddys chest
  • very alert
  • loving being outside
  • GROWING!! 
  • pooped all over daddy, Gi Gi and mommy!
  • spits up a little
 Every week I'm going to update what Addison is doing, so one day I can show her! :)

Addi 2 weeks old-
  • becoming more alert
  • hearing more things
  • LOVES looking at fans
  • making new noises
  • coos
  • learned how to scream when she is mad
  • looks at you with one eye
  • loves her passy
  • getting way big! 
  • nursing every 3-4 hours
  • sleeps for 3 to 4 hours at a time at night
  • has collic :(
  • hates diaper being changed
  • rides in the car when she is upset
  • LOVES LOVES LOVEs her mommy and daddy :)
Addison is growing non-stop! I cant believe she is getting so big.
Tuesday night was the 1st night I left Addison for a long period of time. I went to work for about 4 hours and cried all the way there. :( But of course she was fine with her Gigi, she took great care of her.
I got a job as a dance teacher for 2 and 3 year olds 2 days a week. I work on Tuesday nights and Friday mornings so its not bad just hard to leave her. Brent told me it will get easier :)

Thanks so much for all the prayers!
Also please keep my best friend Kari's family in your prayers. Her grandfather passed away today. I am glad he is not in pain anymore and in a better place. Please pray for them this week as they deal with the grief. We love you!

Have a great week,

No comments:

Post a Comment