About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, August 26, 2010

3 weeks old!

Our sweet baby girl is 3 weeks old. I can not believe how time has flew by! She is getting so big so fast.
This week I am:
  • making faces
  • gunting 
  • starting to coo
  • laughed in her sleep
  • collic.. Hopefully goes away soon!
  • growing out of her newborn outfits
  • loves tummy time in the morning
  • loves to be outside
  • loves her passy
  • starting to smile
  • can recognize her mom and dads voice
  • being more alert
  • loves to scream
  • growing growing growing
  • loves the car
  • LOVES her bouncy seat
  • does not like baths!
  • Sleeps for 4 hours straight at night! :)
 Last night I went out with my best friend Emily for dinner! We had so much fun! It was the first time I was able to go out with friends with Addi since she has been born. I missed her a ton but she was in good hands with her Daddy!

I haven't been up to much these past couple of weeks.. just getting the hang of being a mom and having a little one to care for. She really is so much fun.. even when she crys! lol

Tomorrow night she is going to her first football game. woohoo!! Sam plays for central. We are making her a little central outfit that has Sams # on it! I will post pictures soon!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the beautiful weather!!
Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment