About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Addison Kaye is here!!

Monday, August 2, 2010 our sweet baby girl decided she was ready to come out and meet us!
Brent and I were going to spend the day together getting everything ready for me to be induced on Wednesday. We went out to Target to grab a few things then to Gordmans before going to eat. Little did we know we were not going to make it past Gordmans.

As we walked about 10 steps in, I told Brent I think my water broke! His exact words.." Okay, Are you sure?" I told him that I was going to go check and as soon as I started walking again I told him we needed to go and go to the hospital. God had that planned because we were 1 exit away from the hospital and Brent and I were together!

After 7 hours of labor and only 30 min of pushing our sweet baby girl was here! I am very blessed to have had such a great labor.
Auguest 2nd, 2010
Monday, 9:58 pm
7lbs 19 1/2 inches


When we arrived at the hospital!


Addison Kaye  7lbs 19 1/2 inches long! Born @ 9:58

Our 1st family picture! :)
Addison's going home outfit! She loved her car-seat!
Daddy getting her out of the car! :)
When we left the hospital she weighed 6 lbs and 11 oz! Brent and I are so blessed to have a sweet healthy baby girl! She is such a blessing! The best feeling in the world is being a mom. We can not tell you how much we love her! I couldnt imagine our life with out Addi :)

Friday we went to our 1st doctors appointment. Everything went great. She was healthy and already almost back to her birth weight. The doctor said everything looked great!!
LoVe!! 
Her outfit her Aunt Emily got her! She was defiantly the cutest baby at the doctors office! :)
Brent and I want to thank our family for everything they have done! We have had so much support throughout this entire process! We love you!

Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment