About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Patch fun!

We took the girls a few Saturdays ago to a local pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins for fall.
This is one of my favorite times of year.. besides Christmas. 
I love the fall weather and it was the prefect night to go.
Daddy and his girls! 
When we got home we had to carve one of course. Addison begged for a princess one...
So daddy did the best he could! 
We add a crown at night time! ;) 

Happy Fall! 
-Meredith 

This is the day The Lord has made, We will rejoice and be glad in it. 
Psalms 118:24

1 comment:

  1. Of course you have to add a crown to the pumpkin at night! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete