About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, October 25, 2013

A look into Saylors room

I love decorating, so when we found out we were having a girl, I started looking asap!
Addison room was pink, brown, and cheetah print so I wanted to do something totally different. 
So I came up with this...
I did a robin egg blue, black, cream, and zebra!
I had peter rabbit in my nursery so the few things my mom had saved I added to Saylors!
 
A special little place for Saylors coming home dress.. that was Addison as well! 
I am still not done just yet...
I am adding fabric to the bottom of her curtains to match Addison's, need a bow hanger, adding a chandler and her newborn pictures once we get them...
 But with a baby... that will come in time! :)

Happy Friday!
Our baby girl is one month old today- update coming soon!

-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment